Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TO THE BEER CAN GUY'S ON THE KAW.....
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: TO THE BEER CAN GUY'S ON THE KAW.....

TO THE BEER CAN GUY'S ON THE KAW..... 26 Mar 2010 12:21 #867

• FLATTOP
  • Probation
T the beer can guys on the KAW.......you know who you are!!!!! Please keep leaving your beer can trail for me like last year and you will soon be out of luck because 1 day you will look up only to discover that you are phucked!!!! Not only did I pick your shrooms but I would like to really thank you for the trail of your doom. I will be back next year and it will be the same...all because you were so DUMB, RETARDED, AND LAME!!!!!! Pick up others trash in the woods and you will find a new patch. I promise!!!
JOIN THE FEW, THE PROUD, AND THE BRAVE. WE ARE THE MOREL CORP!!

Re: TO THE BEER CAN GUY'S ON THE KAW..... 26 Mar 2010 15:30 #875

• The Mushroom King!
  • TMK
Amen Litter bugs Suck! I for one can't stand litter bugs! So listen to FLATTOPS words of Wisdom! Trust us you don't want one of us seeing you litter!
Tell me who's to say after all is done
And you're finally gone, you won't be back again
You can find a way to change today
You don't have to wait 'til then

Re:TO THE BEER CAN GUY'S ON THE KAW..... 26 Mar 2010 18:57 #876

• Proud member of the "MOREL MILITIA"
  • morelchef2
  • Double Platinum Picker
LOL i have also found shrooms becasue of idiots leaving thier trash/beer cans--TY dumb ass. I learned to take a extra bag along just for trash, it seems no matter how deep you get you can find trash.
I have a video I made yesterday of me "hunting" for trash LOL I got to get it posted, it is kinda funny IMO.

Re:TO THE BEER CAN GUY'S ON THE KAW..... 26 Mar 2010 18:59 #877

• Proud member of the "MOREL MILITIA"
  • morelchef2
  • Double Platinum Picker
Flattop, those would be the same guy who would tell you you should not tresspass. to me it seems like karma would come into effect/ you litter and the mushrooms hide a little better from you.

Re:TO THE BEER CAN GUY'S ON THE KAW..... 27 Mar 2010 06:50 #964

• FLATTOP
  • Probation
Yeah you are right morelchef!!! It always is they guy telling you about land owner hate people on there property but can you blame them for hating people leaving everything under the sun behind them. Oh well I will still tresspass and pick up trash as I do it. Not to many land owners get mad at you for tresspassing if your picking up thier property!!!!!

Re:TO THE BEER CAN GUY'S ON THE KAW..... 27 Mar 2010 07:09 #969

• morelin
  • Administrator
Flattop we ought to hang out soon...sitting by the lake here... and the Kaw may be weeks from fruiting? Any good fishing to be had???
It's better to eat a mushroom in freedom than to eat meat in slavery.

Re:TO THE BEER CAN GUY'S ON THE KAW..... 27 Mar 2010 12:02 #1002

• FLATTOP
  • Probation
Check this out MORELIN...... I have been catching walleyes and crappies for the past 3 weeks with minnow's and bobbers! Matter of fact my 9 year old daughter caught a walleye to all by here self!!! I have access to private lakes and private ponds all over N.E. Kansas plus know where to get the good fish at all the local lakes around me so yes we should hang out sometime soon but I do believe that the KAW will be starting by thursday or friday. If I don't go to OK with TMK, I will be out putting leaves all over my early patches so that sunday or monday I will have some good greys. I just saw the long range forcast and they are saying 80 on thursday and friday then cooling down to 68 on saturday with a low of 56!!!! It could happen this week for us!!!!!

Re:TO THE BEER CAN GUY'S ON THE KAW..... 27 Mar 2010 12:33 #1004

• Amish Tech Support - Retired
  • kawryan
  • Admin
Yeah, my forecast is hammer time on 4/4! That leaves us with 1 week of fishing!
It's bad luck to pick the first morel you find. Leave it there for me!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds